Your shopping cart is empty!
Fed up of mousses breaking up?
You haven't tried the Mefo Mousse range.
- Built with more rubber content, these mousses really do last without compromising performance.
- Soft, supple and porous they are the closest thing to running on air.
- Keep them well-lubed and they will last longer than you expect!
The Mefo Mousse Mom 21 is versitile mousse.
Use it in:
- an 80/100 tyre for a very firm set up e.g. for hare and hounds, green laning and traditional enduro
- a 90/90 tyre for a firm set up
- a 90/100 tyre for a medium/soft set up for greater traction. The tyre will follow the ground better with this mousse, absorbing smaller bumps which the suspension can't get. (A GT 216 90/100 tyre with a Mefo mousse 21 is Paul Bolton's Erzberg set up for the prologue and the main race)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: